• What information we collect?
• Howwe may collect your information?
• Howwe use the information we collect?
• Withwhom we share the information, and for what purpose?
• Forhow long we retain the information we collect?
• How do we safeguard your information?
• Howto contact us
• WhatInformation we collect?
You mayuse our Service without providing any information which is personally identifiableinformation, namely information that identifies an individual or may withreasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of private nature("Personal Information"). However, you may voluntarily provide uswith Personal Information.
The Personal Information you may voluntarily provide includes youremail-address, when you decide to register to our newsletter or receive from uspromotional material, as disclosed below.
You may also voluntarily provide us with social network identifier or yourprofile details on any approved platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter); you herebywarrant that we may retrieve and use information accessible or stored in suchservice related to you or your contacts. We will retrieve such information inaccordance with the security restrictions and applicable permissions of therespected platform. We do not store or process password or security relatedinformation.
• Non-personal information
• Wecollect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made availableor gathered via the user's use of the Service ("Non-personalInformation"). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which theNon-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is beingcollected consists of technical information transmitted by your device andaggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardwareinformation about your device, the referring page that linked you to ourService, including the type of browser and operating system your device uses,operator, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the websitefrom which you linked or registered to the Service.
• How we may collect your information?
• Wecollect information submitted directly by you, or information transmittedautomatically from your device using various standard technologies, such ascookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similartechnologies.
• Our Service may automatically send cookies to your system. The Company maystore information which correlates with those cookies, and designed to improveand optimize the Service.
• You may block and remove our cookies through your browser and operatingsystem, but this may impair and hinder the Service functionality andavailability.
• TheCompany may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design ofthe Service, including without limitation, saving you the trouble ofre-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize the Service, trackyour use of the Service and generate statistics regarding the Service.
• What is a "cookie"?
When you use our Service we may assign your device with a log file or a cookie(session or persistent). A "cookie" is a small piece of informationthat a website assign to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes.These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently,enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferencesand making the interaction between you and the Service quicker and easier.Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see arerelevant to you and your interests. You can find more information about cookiesat www.allaboutcookies.org. You may remove our cookies by following theinstructions of your browser preferences; however, if you choose to disablecookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your onlineexperience may be limited.
• What are we using it for?
• How we use the information we collect?
• Torespond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and updateyou with information pertaining to your request, and respond to claims that anycontent available through the Service violates the rights of third-parties;
• To enhance and personalize our promotions offers and customize theadvertising content we display;
• Tocommunicate with you (via email, etc.);
• Toresolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potentialviolations thereof, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, orfor the purpose of law enforcement;
• To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statisticalpurposes;
• Toprovide you with the most relevant additional services and offers.
• To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Withwhom we share the information, and for what purpose?
Weshare your information with our affiliated companies and our third partyprofessional service providers, who are allowed to use the information only forthe purposes of providing the Service to you, or with our affiliated companiesand business partners for performing services for us (e.g. customer service,conducting promotions, marketing assistance, technical support, analytics,etc.).
If you provided us with your email-address, we may transfer it to our marketingaffiliates or our other subsidiaries to provide you with recent news, interestingupdates and marketing offers or promotions.
The information will be disclosed only to the extent required to perform thepurposes as stipulated herein.
You hereby warrant and consent that your Personal Information may betransmitted, used or stored with our authorized third parties, for the purposesdisclosed herein, which are located across the world.
• Other Disclosures We may share your information, including PersonalInformation, in the event that we are required by law enforcement or other governmentalagency; in response to a subpoena, warrant or an investigative demand, or acourt order, or with respect to any legal process; in order to enforceintellectual property rights or to exercise other legal rights; to establish orexercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it isnecessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, safety of person or property, violation ofour policies, to enforce our policies or as otherwise required in order tocomply with the applicable laws and regulations. In such circumstances, we mayraise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• Affiliates and corporate transaction
We mayshare Information, with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures,or other companies under a common control (collectively "affiliatedcompanies"). We may share information in the event of a corporatetransaction (e.g. sale of a substantial part of our business, merger,consolidation or asset sale).
• Aggregated Information
Non-PersonalInformation, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-humanreadable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including adnetworks, advertising companies and service providers) in any of the abovecircumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailoredor targeted advertising (whether via our Service, or websites or applicationsof third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Service, conductingbusiness analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combinedwith information we collect from other sources, to the extent that theinformation remains Non-Personal Information.
• Third party collection of information
Ourpolicy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect fromyou. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via ourService (whether our website or application; e.g. by clicking on a link to anyother website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet,different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information youdisclose to them. We prompt you to review the privacy policies of those sitesbefore providing your Personal Information to them.
• For how long we retain the information we collect?
We mayrectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any timeand at our own discretion.
To remove your email address please contact us at support[at]travel-peaks.com
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information wecollect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to providethe Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes andenforce our agreements.
• Direct Marketing
If youprovided us with your email address, we may use it from time to time inconnection with promotional activities or bonus programs, and share it with ourmarketing partners or use it ourselves for the purpose of providing you recentnews, interesting updates and marketing offers or promotions. As we arecommitted to your right to privacy, we provide you with simple tools to declinereceiving email offers from us or from our affiliates and partners – you may,at any time, choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails fromus by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each emailcommunication that we will send you.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotionalemails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communicationswithout offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These mayinclude customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys.
Also, please note that changing your information in your registration account,or opting out of receiving promotional email communications from us will affectonly future communications from us. If we already provided your information toa third party (such as a marketing affiliate) before you changed yourpreferences or updated your information, you may have to change yourpreferences directly with that third party as well.
• Children Information
OurService is not intended for minors, in particular children under the age of 13,and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If webecome aware that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove theirinformation from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at anystage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service.
• How do we safeguard your information?
We takegreat care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and yourinformation. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to preventunauthorized use of our users' information and ensure the safety of suchinformation. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannotbe responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse ourService, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we willprevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, orif any person attempted to misuse our service or acted in an inappropriatemanner, please contact us directly at support[at]travel-peaks.com and ourprivacy designee shall investigate promptly.
• How to contact us